Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (#2)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. (The IMM Page)


My camera is actually at my friend's house right now [I forgot it there last night because I'm really smart... (insert sarcasm here).], so I just have pictures of the covers, rather than an actual photograph of them. Ohwell. I'll have it back soon. Anyway....


I only got two books this week. I won them together in a contest by Sarah of Book Duck (go check her out!). And they are...




Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling




I haven't started on either of them yet, but I'm beyond excited for them both!


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Anna and the French Kiss!! I hope you'll enjoy it !! Looking forward to read your review !!
    I'm going to check out Dream Girl on Goodreads !!
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Anna and the French Kiss. I'm starting to think it's something I should pick up myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.
Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails