Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (#1)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Instead of rambling on about it, I'll just link you here.



Bought


Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - I'll admit that I haven't read this, and I'm probably the only person left who hasn't, but I did finally get it, which means that it should happen soon.

Library

The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper - I don't have much to say about this other than I thought it looked interesting. 

Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison - I put this on request during summer, but I didn't get it until this week. Fingers crossed that that means it's good.

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - Two of the girls I sit with at lunch are currently obsessed with Simone, so I thought I'd check her out.

The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney - Supposed to be one of the best books of 2010. I can't wait to finally read it. 

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I actually already read this, but with all of Cassie's twitter Q&A's, I feel like I either missed a lot the first time through, or I just forgot it all. Either way, I figured I needed to read it again.

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - See the paper sticking out of this one? Yeah. That's my sister's bookmark. She stole it before I got the chance to start it.

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie - I'm in love with Peter Pan, but I've never actually read it, so I felt like I needed the real story. 

School

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (not pictured) - I also got Huck Finn this week because we're reading it in English, but it's at school because I've already read the section that we have to, and I'm pretty content enjoying my weekend without Huck, Tom, and Jim. 

3 comments:

  1. Great mailbox !! Clockork Angel and Perfect Chemistry are great !! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

    New Follower!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Uglies, it's a wonderful read.
    I look forward to see what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.
Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails