Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, Monday (#2)

Hey. You. It's Monday morning. Wake up. It's a new day, a new week. Whatever happened last week is done. Perhaps it was amazing. Then again, maybe it was terrible. Either way, you have a new shot at a great week.


Monday, Monday is the day where I showcase a thing or two I love just to show my appreciation for Mondays. 


I have two things this week. The first is a Vlogbrothers (if you haven't heard of them, click here) video from January. It is about John Green's book Looking For Alaska. John basically discusses everything that went into it, which could be terribly awful, but it's not. It's fantastic. So you should watch it.




The second is a comic from xkcd that makes me giggle every time I see it:


So, without further ado, here comes Monday. I welcome her with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.
Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails