Saturday, March 12, 2011

In Which I Apologize

Why, yes. I did randomly disappear for a month without telling anyone. However, I am back and ready for some serious blogging. (Not tonight. I need sleep. Have play practice in eight hours. But as soon as that is over. I'm back. Anyway...) I just wanted to apologize for that awkward and terrible absence.

Also, I've been thinking about the challenges I was going to do this year. I haven't... actually... started on either of them? So I was thinking that I would stop both of them and do one set goal of how many books I'll read this year (120, maybe?). Let me know what you think in comments. I'm really not sure of what I want to do. Help is needed!

Soooo.... yeah. Sorry. Please forgive me. And help me figure out what to do! I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.
Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails